Ryan will now only respond to the title "Master Williams." That's right: He's done! I can now post a few of the pics I took of him at graduation, which was in May, but rather premature. CONGRATS RYAN!
Being silly... as always.
Does that look like "Master Daniel Ryan Williams, B.S., M.S." to you?
4 comments:
I'm sure there is a sign of relief in your house! Good job Ryan.
Congratulations Ryan! You guys must be so excited. I know this has been a long time coming. Mike has a year and four months until he will be done (he's been taking one class at a time), but I can only imagine our excited/relieved we will feel when he can "just" work.
congrats to Ryan!!!! (This is Mary DiFiore, by the way) and congrats on the baby to come!!! How exciting!!! umm.. I'm getting married! send me your address!
Congrats Ryan! I am sure it feel sawesome to be done with school. It looks like you guys are doing great! So fun to catch up!
Post a Comment