Thursday, December 18, 2008

0 Days

What do you blog about when your Baby Ticker reads 0 days? What will it say tomorrow? +1?

No, I bet it'll just sit at zero until I delete it's computer code. Maybe I should just delete it today, so I'm not so disappointed tomorrow...

Yep, you guessed right: today is my due date. Yet here I sit blogging in front of my home computer. Yesterday I thought I had my last doctor's appointment, but (unfortunately) they scheduled me another one for Monday, December 22nd.

I haven't dilated anymore than before (3), despite having contractions about 10-minutes apart for a few hours on Tuesday night. I even got up and took a shower and they continued, until I was waiting for the next one... and woke up an hour later.

Waiting, waiting... I'm not a good wait-er.

5 comments:

Burtonfamily said...

Maybe you'll have a Christmas Eve baby! That would be quite the present. Hang in there, and enjoy sleeping for a few more days!

Rachel said...

My ticker says 7 days left and I'm getting antsy, so I can't imagine how you must be feeling! Hope your baby comes soon!

Rachel said...

Ha ha - it DID go back up to 1!

Emily said...

Good Luck, Lindsey! I'm sure you're in your final hours here:)... i have one more week, at least...
I'm trying to take advantage of the naps, and make it to one more movie or two, but I know (almost) how you feel... anytime now, kiddo!
It'll be a VERY Merry Christmas with your new little one:)

Jennifer said...

Life is a waiting game, isn't it? Just try to enjoy this time before chaos sets in! I'm sure thinking about you. Can't wait to see the post with pics of your cute boy!
xoxo and Merry Christmas!