Today Collin turned 4-weeks old, and we blessed him in sacrament meeting. Grandpa Morello and Papa Williams stood in the circle while Ryan pronounced the blessing.
Our little man
Everyone Morellos Williams The Women (and Collin, of course) The Men
We are so grateful for the priesthood and eternal families. We are also grateful for our loving family who is always willing to travel long distances to share in our special family milestones. We are especially grateful for our little Collin: for his health and strength and sweet, mild temperament.
What great pictures. We have just a couple of pictures of Caleb's blessing day taken by a neighbor using my mom's disposable camera! You are smart to take lots of good family pictures to commemorate the day. And, Collin looks absolutely precious.
Lindsey! Its been a really long time since I've stopped by. Congratulations!! Your babe is so darling. And you look amazing. Definitely not a one month old baby body of yours!! I love his blessing outfit. Congrats.
These are sweet days that you will always remember! So glad both of your parents could be there to share such a special day with you. I LOVE the pic above where he's pooping! Classic!
11 comments:
Wow, I can't believe he's already 4 weeks old! He is so sweet. Glad you had family to be apart of his blessing. Hope all is going well
Oh Collin is so darling! Love his little blessing outfit!
He's so handsome. I love his little suit. I'm glad both of your families were able to be there.
What great pictures. We have just a couple of pictures of Caleb's blessing day taken by a neighbor using my mom's disposable camera! You are smart to take lots of good family pictures to commemorate the day. And, Collin looks absolutely precious.
absolutely handsome!!! love his little outfit.
four weeks already...wow! You look radiant.
Aw, he has his blessing. That's exciting. :) That little tux is pretty awesome.
had, not has. that changes the whole meaning and makes it weird. Like he gives himself his blessing, or.. i don't know. ha.
Lindsey! Its been a really long time since I've stopped by. Congratulations!! Your babe is so darling. And you look amazing. Definitely not a one month old baby body of yours!! I love his blessing outfit. Congrats.
Cute! (Don't tell Bethany I used that word.)
These are sweet days that you will always remember! So glad both of your parents could be there to share such a special day with you. I LOVE the pic above where he's pooping! Classic!
Post a Comment