Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy One Month!

Today Collin turns one month old. Time flies! He is growing so fast. Yesterday he had his doctor checkup -- Weight: 10 pounds; Length: 22.5 inches.

He no longer fits into "newborn"-sized clothes, and some of the "0-3 months" things are getting too short. What an eater!

Here are some fun photos from this past week:

Pushing a Poo
Mommy's New Man
Our Little MonkeyShhh! I'm Sleeping
We are having so much fun learning and growing together. Happy One Month, Collin!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

We have that same "Mommy's new man" onsie! Richard doesn't like it much.

Jennifer said...

Such a doll, Linds. I'm so glad you are having fun with him and that things are going well! You've made it one whole month post partum. Wahoo!!!! Keep up the great work, you're a great Mom.

Heather said...

I love the onesie! ha ha Rachel that's funny Richard doesn't like it. Lindsey he's so cute. I was telling Logan how much I see BOTH you and Ryan in Collin. It looks like you are enjoying him!

Afton said...

I also just wanted to tell you that you look amazing. One month old and you look not only like you didn't just have a baby, but you don't look tired! Although I'm sure the camera lied there.