So we are now among those obsessed parents who photograph the child day and night. Here are some fun pictures we took to celebrate his two-week birthday.
He likes to strike funny poses. We call this his GQ pose.
This is how they fell asleep watching football on New Year’s Day.
We spent some time this week before Dad has to return to work having a little photo shoot.
He likes to strike funny poses. We call this his GQ pose.
Awesome, huh?
Collin will only sleep during the day if he is being cuddled (luckily this hasn’t transferred to his night-time sleeping yet). He likes to be hugged and to lie on Daddy’s chest.
Collin will only sleep during the day if he is being cuddled (luckily this hasn’t transferred to his night-time sleeping yet). He likes to be hugged and to lie on Daddy’s chest.
We spent some time this week before Dad has to return to work having a little photo shoot.
We would have gotten more family photos, but Collin soaked his little outfit. Good times.
And here’s one last picture of our chipmunk.
And here’s one last picture of our chipmunk.
10 comments:
Very cute photos! He is darling!
You look radiant. What a beautiful mommy. You look a lot better than I felt after only two weeks.
Good job catching him with such wide eyes for those pictures. How cute. You guys all look great. I sure won't look like that after 2 weeks!
oh he's so tiny. I love his cute little clothes. I remember the non stop pictures! It's all so fun. You look so happy.
awww!!! He is a cutie-patootie... so tiny! Savor every moment!
Congratulations!!! He looks so adorable. I love the family photo shoot. I'm glad you're feeling up to doing such things! Hope he's treating you well and letting you get lots of rest and sleep. Enjoy it all and give him a "welcome to the world" hug from us.
Congrats on your little one! I was thinking about you last night and wanted to see how everything was going. L, you look SO good! Holy Cow. 2 weeks and you look like you never had a kid. I'm a bit jealous.
Enjoy this time when he's so little! It goes soooo fast!
Oh, he sure is a cutie! Glad things are getting better for the poor little guy!
~Chandi
He is SUPER cute! What a fun little guy! I love the family pic! Its so crazy to think they can soak their clothes they're so little, but I remember the days!!
You are all looking so well. The Collin is such a handsome, adorable baby! Very sweet pictures.
Post a Comment