Breakfast in bed with heart-shaped pancakes, grapefruit and orange juice

A hair cut and hour of shopping ALONE
To Ryan:
A little something to remind you how much we love you while at work...

A little something to remind you how much we love you while at work...
Happy Valentine's Day!
6 comments:
How great! Sounds like a good time. I loves the "dad" photo. What a cool idea.
Although I love Ryan's gift (who wouldn't love that little boy on their desk), I love Lindsey's gift even more. Way to go Ryan! I hope you enjoyed your day Lindsey.
Lindsey, I just found your blog from Autumn's page. What a beautiful little baby boy! And you look AMAZING! Congratulations on not looking like you just had a baby! I'm so very happy for you. Where are you living now? (Oh yeah, this is Erynn, formerly McHardy.)
Wow, you are quick to comment on my blog - I'd thought I'd try to catch up on yours. Looks like a great Valentine's day. I did heart shaped pancakes, too, but dyed them pink and Caleb didn't like it! Funny, huh?
Collin is seriously a cutie. He really is.
Wow, you are quick to comment on my blog - I'd thought I'd try to catch up on yours. Looks like a great Valentine's day. I did heart shaped pancakes, too, but dyed them pink and Caleb didn't like it! Funny, huh?
Collin is seriously a cutie. He really is.
Hey - the dad shirts turned out great!! I am feeling much better, and Tuesday would be a good day for a walk. :)
Post a Comment