Isn't he the cutest! He's growing so much. He looks like a little toddler sitting up in the top picture! Nice shoes :)
Ha ha, funny play on words, you cheesy mommy, you. I do love the photo of him looking in that basket. It's like he wished he could eat all those eggs.
He's the cutest little bunny! What do you think about going for a walk this week? I'll give you a call.
What a cutie!
good heavens, who is this child? do you have him on a growth hormone? ;) happy easter.
So, cute him looking at all the bright egg colors! I can't believe how old he looks in the top picture! What a cute little Easter outfit!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Isn't he the cutest! He's growing so much. He looks like a little toddler sitting up in the top picture! Nice shoes :)
Ha ha, funny play on words, you cheesy mommy, you. I do love the photo of him looking in that basket. It's like he wished he could eat all those eggs.
He's the cutest little bunny! What do you think about going for a walk this week? I'll give you a call.
What a cutie!
good heavens, who is this child? do you have him on a growth hormone? ;) happy easter.
So, cute him looking at all the bright egg colors! I can't believe how old he looks in the top picture! What a cute little Easter outfit!
Post a Comment