Saturday, October 31, 2009

1, 2, 3 Candies... Ah-ah-ah!

Happy Halloween from The Countand his bats!


Inspirations...

The Count Pumpkin at Tanner's Orchard

And his fangs! Check those things out.

And some candids...
Mmm, candy. This is good stuff.

All done candy? I don't think so!

Ready for my date to the Prom

No more! Enough!

12 comments:

Katrina said...

Very nice! Love his fangs!

Bethany said...

The fangs sealed the deal for me.

Popi and CeCe said...

Happy Halloween! Cute bats!
Cheryl

Heather said...

Cute, Cute. You guys always have such cute ideas!

Ammieloris said...

Haha! Those fangs are adorable! You make pretty good bats, too.

Carrie Wood said...

You guys are so much fun! Seriously.
Caleb's teeth came it like that, too. Pretty funny,huh?

Jennifer said...

Love it! I knew you wouldn't disappoint! Did Ryan make it all? From garbage? :)

~*Heather*~ said...

SO CUTE!! You guys are such a cute family!

Amy Rose said...

You know, he might be able to be the Count again in seven or so years... when I lost my baby teeth I lost the front four (two top, and two bottom) and for some reason it took almost two years for them to grow in... so the fanged look may just come back again!!

Tasha said...

He looks so cute!! I love that you & Ryan dressed up too! What fun parnets our girls would probably LOVe it if Dave & I dressed up! Looks like you guys a re doing well & having some fun times! Love Collin by the GIGANTIC pumpkins!

)en said...

Wow. high five. i'm in awe.

Rachael said...

what an awesome idea! love the whole family getup.