Picture Sharing:
I wanted to post some other pictures of my little guy. I can't get over how grown up he is starting to look.
My mom got all plastic ornaments for her new Christmas tree just so Collin could take them off to examine them. She must know just a little something about little boys.
What are you all looking at? A man needs a chair.
Tired with a bow on my head. Really Mom - Another picture?
Collin loves to laugh. He is the happiest baby - as long as he's fed, napped and changed promptly.
Daddy & Me
Collin loves to share. It's fun to see him find something - a thermometer, chapstick, measuring cup, Christmas bulb, etc. - and in complete awe, hold it out to me with his big, blue eyes saying, "Look what I found, Mom! Isn't this the neatest?!"
Cleaning:
I just can't keep up. Of course, I don't really want to keep up, so that's probably a major part of the problem. I cleaned our bathroom tonight, and I really think it's the first time since the beginning of November. It was sick, but Ryan hadn't complained, and I just hadn't wanted to do it. Laziness? Maybe. No time? Probably not. Not a priority? Exactly.
Here's a perfect illustration of my kitchen.
And just like the bathroom, I don't really care. I can't keep up, and I don't really want to. I figure if it was once edible, it still is. I've got to be practical right? And Collin doesn't seem to care anyway.
Food, balloon, whatever. It's all good.
And this just about sums up my winter blahs. If you made it this far, you're a true friend, or just as bored with life as I am.
6 comments:
not bored for LONG! get ready for a fun-packed weekend.
I, too, can't get over how old he looks. So crazy. But even crazier, I was startled to see in some of these pictures how much he looks like JULIAN. seriously. Especially the one of him sitting on the present. Soon, we shall see... oh yes, we shall see.
Hey! I keep wanting to have you guys over, but I feel bad asking you to brave the weather to come out! (Because I know I'm afraid to go out into it...)
He does look so grown up!! AND he does have the prettiest blue eyes. In a very manly way.
Just so you know....the "keeping up" part gets a lot worse the more kids you have. You get to the point where you tell your husband, "the house was clean at one point today".
So it's not as cold here in Texas as it is for you, but I feel you. I totally have cabin fever, and zero desire to clean. Oh well, your boy is beyond adorable!
If we lived closer we could enjoy the winter blahs together. I'm feeling it.
I love the cartoon funny. It is SOOO true. And sometimes I think Audrey is becoming like the family dog because she knows there just might be something under the table! yuck. I know.
Collin really is a handsome boy!
Post a Comment