Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Collin's Big News

due date - January 19th

Ultrasound back at 9 weeks, though now 13 weeks

Hooray!

19 comments:

Amy Rose said...

He's so handsome. I could not believe how grown up handsome he is now when I first saw him on Sunday!!

AND congratulations!

Rachel said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That's so great! Colin will make a great big brother!

Keith and Nicci said...

Congrats!!!

Lachelle said...

Congrats, Linds! Hope the pregnancy is going well for you.

Melissa said...

Yay! Congratulations! I hope you are feeling okay. Collin is so cute!

Katrina said...

congrats!!!

Unknown said...

That's wonderful! I agree, Colin is adorable as well.

Heather said...

Congratulations Lindsey!

Mary said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!!

The Maughan-sters said...

Yay linds!! Congrats!!! :) That's so exciting! I hope you are feeling okay...or if you weren't you are starting to now! Let me know if you need anything!

Sheena said...

Congrats Lindsey! (And Ryan, and Colin...)

DeCaires Family said...

Congrats! I knew it was only a matter of time before you announced something. NO one buys a minivan just for the fun of it!

Rachel said...

Yipee!!! So exciting. He's looking so big and grown up! Happy to hear that your family is growing.

Bethany said...

Wahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Burtonfamily said...

Congrats! So happy for you guys!

Unknown said...

Congrats!! Very exciting. Hope everyone is doing good.

Lewis Times said...

Hooray! I figured it'd be coming....with all your questions of how to do it with more than one! PS I think we may have your toy cell phone?

Charity said...

Yeah!!! I'm so happy for you, and Ryan, and Collin. Make your appointments for Wednesdays, and I'll watch Collin every time. Or, just bring him by for any reason.

Anna said...

Congratulations! Hope all is well with the pregnancy.