A cowboy
and his cows
And now for a few candids from the ward party...
Fishin' for dinner
Learning to ride his horse, with a cute little chicken in the background
Who's supposed to be wrestling who?
And why was he so eager to get away? For the cupcakes, of course.
Happy Halloween!
8 comments:
DARLING!
Your costumes are fabulous! So clever!
Cute, Cute, Cute!!!
So cute! I particularly like the picture of the cow wrangling the cowboy. =)
So cute!!! Sorry we missed you guys a while back. We've had some crazy weekends with Davis being on call and all. Let us know when you guys make it back here again! We'd love to see you!
You guys are always the cutest! Did Ryan make these again this year, or did you do it Lindsey? ... Or was it a collaborative effort?
You really do look great.
Looking good, Linds! You sure performed magic on those white hoodies! Where are your udders? :) HA. As always, I'm impressed with what you guys come up with. And yes, Collin's the cutest cowboy I've ever seen.
Wow I've been slacking a little on blogs! So, you are having another boy!! How exciting having the same gender together is nice & Collin is so cute! I'm expecting a boy too, finally after 3 girls, in March! You guys look so cute for Halloween! I wish I was more creative, my kids always ask what I'm going to be & I just say me! Hope you are feeling good!
very cute. well done. moo. :)
Post a Comment