Our little Brennan Michael decided to begin life by living up to his initials.
Our BMW came fast! In fact, he joined us an entire week before his due date,
and he beat the doctor to the delivery! (50 minutes after we checked in at the hospital, and just less than 5 hours after the first possible contraction.)
He weighed 7 pounds 5 ounces, and he was 19 inches long. He's perfect. More details (and pictures) to come...
8 comments:
Congrats on your new arrival! (I'm glad you didn't have an extremely long labor ;).
yay congrats! Can't wait to see him!
Congratulations Lindsey! I am happy for you and your family. I am amazed at such a quick labor...that's great! I can't wait to see pictures.
I am glad we did your shower earlier! And, geez, I am amazed at the thank you card/gift you sent...um, way too much! The party was not too much trouble. It was fun to do. Now I am thinking I should have emailed all this. Oh well....have fun with Brennan and Collin!
Let me know if you need anything.
Congratulations!! Does that quick laabor possibly mean you needed some of those tips I gave you? I can't wait to see pictures. I hope everything is going well.
Congratulations! :D I hope that was an awesome fast labor, and that your first days of Brennan baby time are perfect.
Yippee!!!! I kept checking your blog just to see this announcement! I'm so glad! Turbo birth!! I can't wait to hear about it all- and to see this cute Williams kid. Love you!
Congratulations Linds! I'm so happy for you. Love the name Brennan!
I had a very similar birth experience with my 2nd... three hours total, arrived 30 min after we got to the hospital and before the doctor could make it. Going unexpectedly without any medication was a bit traumatizing, but at least it was over with quickly!
So glad he made it here safe and sound!! Take your time to recover and enjoy the newborn phase and enjoy life with two little ones. (And just remember it gets a lot easier!) Congrats!!
Congrats! I'm so happy to hear that he's here and healthy! I hope you're feeling good! There are a lot of exclamation points in this comment. Can't wait to see the pictures!
Post a Comment