We were able to have a lot of family in town to bless Brennan on his two-month birthday. He wore the same blessing outfit Ryan wore almost 29-1/2 years ago, which I thought was super cool. 
From my family, we had my mom and dad (St Louis), my Aunt Geri (Kansas), and my sister Kim (Springville, UT) with her daughter Janice (4-1/2 years) and daughter Brianna (2 months). They came Saturday night and left Sunday night. 
Brianna was born just 8 days before my little Brennan, so I figure they are practically twins. Unfortunately, two thousand miles usually separates them. They liked each other right away, despite their terrific size difference. You'd hardly believe they weighed the same at birth!
From Ryan's family, we had his mom and dad (Portland, OR). They were able to stay Friday through Monday.
We had a great time. Thanks everyone for coming to celebrate with us!
2 comments:
Collin is getting so big! I love the matching ties!
I can't believe yo did that all being sick, or having sick kids! And, of course, the one time I could have seen Kim, I wasn't there!
Post a Comment