There are so many things that I need to blog about, I don't know where to start...
1. Ryan did a triathlon on Saturday - a full-Olympic distance triathlon. I need to work on a "You are Amazing!" post when I actually look up all the distances and start to get my head around it. I also never posted about his 15K Run back in June where he placed 16th in his division.
2 - My grandma died on Saturday night. I need to work on a Tribute post when my brain stops spinning and my eyes stop crying.
3 - We've got a "ringing-and-running" problem going on. Luckily, I mentioned it to Ryan and he unplugged the doorbell. Sounds like a good "I love my Engineer" post.
4 - My first group of kids that I taught graduated from high school last month - exactly 11 years to the day after I graduated. Sounds like a good Decade in Review post.
5 - My boys both have colds. No one is sleeping, and let me tell you that the ringing-and-running hasn't helped! Sounds like a good Rant post about no cold meds for people under six. Of course, we all need to survive until they're six, which may only happen with some cold meds!
6 - My baby named Collin is two and a half. He speaks in complete sentences always, and if he mispronounces a word and we repeat it wrong back to him, he corrects himself. He sounds funny with a plugged nose, and I've yet to tell him I'm going to drag him around the countryside the next week or so for a church meeting (also known as a funeral). Sounds like a good Toddler post.
7 - My baby named Brennan is completely stuffed up and can't nurse or sleep. Miraculously, he still smile sometimes. Of course, we've all gotten a good share of his screaming too. Sounds like a good Baby post.
8 - I lost a few more pounds and only have two more to go, though I'm still holding out hope to lose six more. Sounds like a good Exercise post.
Tune back in next time to see if any of these posts actually come to fruition.
1 comment:
Well - I have misse a lot. I am very sorry about losing your Grandma. I am also sorry about 2 sick boys and losing sleep. I am very impressed with your exercise! I am having a much harder time this time that with the last 2!
Post a Comment