We've had a birthday.
Shout Hooray!
You should have wanted to sing to us this week,
One year older,
and wiser too!
Happy birthday,
to us!
Festivities the last 5 days have included -
blowing out candles, eating and making a mess with lots of chocolate goodies, having a bonfire with friends, eating out with and without kids, and having a word scavenger hunt.
3 comments:
Awwwwww! You guys are so cute! Hope you both had great birthdays, we sure miss you guys and your two beautiful boys! Wish we could see you more often!
Happy Birthday Lindsey and Ryan! I can't believe we are thirty!!
The post about Collin made me smile, although if you can figure out how to get over the fear of animals please let me know. My six and four year old are currently beyond scared of dogs and I'm not sure what to do. I, like you, am not a super dog person so did I somehow pass that on to them? I don't know, but I am really thinking we need to do some dog intervention or something so they are not jumping into my arms every time we go somewhere with a dog.
Very cute post of Brennan and Happy Birthday to you both!
Post a Comment