The Pregame Show
Introducing the competitors and arena
Rachel (Jan 8th), Jacob (Jan 19th), Brennan (Jan 13th), Seth & Miles (Jan 19th)
Let the games begin!
Brennan started out with the early lead, knowing just what to do.
Then the twins went head to head over a chocolate one.
Meanwhile, as the one and only girl, Rachel politely consumed in her own corner.
But with the big finish, Jacob, with a much older brother as his trainer, was able to snatch the win!
Go Jacob!
Much thanks to the referee, Brennan's daddy.
And the aftermath
And now for some cute pics of my little Brennan...
And I'd say that makes for a pretty wonderful birthday: friends, chocolate and fun.
3 comments:
What a cute idea! I love the pictures. Also, I can't believe that Collin is a Sunbeam!
Fun Idea!!!
so cute. i ight steal this idea for v when she turns 1.
Post a Comment