Vacation To-Do List
Nail fill: CheckBrow wax: Check
ATM run: Check
Grocery trip of boys' favorites: Check
Bikini wax: Check
My review after my first time: Super ouchy + Pricey + Major Breakout + Already needed to Shave = Never again
Pedicure: Check
My review after the first time in 8 years: Sweet, relaxing bliss; worth every penny
Pack for the boys: Check
Cut Collin's hair: Check
so Grandma doesn't have to style it or feel the need to pay someone to wack it
Email to my mom outlining boys' daily schedule and tips: Check
Last line reads: If all else fails - diaper, feed, Tylenol, nap. Ha ha
Label diaper boxes for each boy: Check
with the appropriate number of day-times and night-times in each
Pack for myself: Check
completed approprimately one week ago, ha ha
Download audio book for the plane: Check
since I won't have to wrestle my wee ones, yippee!
Purchase traveler's guide: Check
and read chapter thoroughly to plan meals and activities
Spend quality time with my hubby: COMING SOON!
with no thought of sippy cups and nap time schedules... sigh
5 comments:
I'm super excited for you!! Have a great time and remember to RELAX the whole time!! : )
Wow, that is going to be so great. Soak up one ray of sun for me, please. Just one in my name, ok? Thanks.
Awesome. It'll be nice that you OWN the travel book. We had ours from the library and totally lost it on the last day of our trip. Whoops! We just had to tack that on to the total cost of our trip. I really am excited for you. It's such a blessing to be able to get away with your husband without the kids. How long will you be gone?
Yahoo!!!!!!!!!! Cute post. I can't wait to talk to you again (well- and see you!) and hear all about it. Yeah, bikini waxes freak me out- I think you're quite brave for trying it out. I've never wanted to do it and your experience just solidifies it for me. I'm sure you're having an awesome time right now. You guys deserve it!!!
Well...it's not Japan, but......I hope you have a great time anyway!
Post a Comment