Wednesday, June 13, 2012

17 months... going on 17 years

Brennan is a huge lady's man - total flirt with moms in their twenties and teenager girls. And he always gets his way. Look at that smile!

He also has the attitude and opinions of a teenager. See that sass? (albeit covered in mud)

 Here he is in a rarely-seen mellow time - during a postponed nap time.

And then he's back at it again! Run, run, run as fast as you can. You can't catch me: I'm BRENNAN!

 And don't forget the constant lecture demanding more goodies.

And despite being the younger brother, he has taken on the role of "man of the house" while his dad's been away.
 
Oh Brennan. What will the next years bring? You are one of a kind. Love you, Little Man!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a great, positive post, Linds. How did last night go? I hope y'all are healthy over there. And yes, Brennan is so so cute!

ItIsTrish88 said...

I love the food lecture pose. He's adorable!