I'm actually pretty impressed with what we came up with, since we threw it all together the day of our ward trunk-or-treat. Katelyn is supposed to be my udder, hence the pink fabric on the pack.
Here's a cute pic of our cowboys. Yes, Ethan did have a hat; we just couldn't get him to keep it on. Real life, I guess.
Here's our pumpkin for the year. The boys are really into Transformers lately, and Ryan liked that everything was straight cuts. Simple.
We always carve our pumpkin the Monday night before Halloween for family home evening. Unfortunately, with treat-or-treat on Saturday this year, it was pretty shriveled by the big night.
And here are the big boys up way past their bedtime in order to see the finished product. Happy Halloween!

1 comment:
Linds, I'm actually SUPER impressed you threw together anything at all! It's sooo hard to find the time and energy when you have a newborn. I think you all look awesome! Your boys make very cute cowboys. Way to go! And I like the pink udder! You were nice and didn't put any nipples (teats? Is that the correct word for the cow parts?) on the baby carrier. Way to keep it classy. You guys really are good at "throwing" things together.
Post a Comment