Aaah!! I can't handle her!!! How is she SO CUTE?!? How do you get anything done? I would just sit and admire the fruit of my loins. :) Seriously, she is just gorgeous, I'm dying. Of course your boys are all so handsome. And Lindsey, you look beautiful in these pictures! Is all the baby weight off? You look awesome. (I guess I'm just full of compliments right now) I liked reading all that you have going on. I'm proud of you for reaching out and organizing those fun groups. I can't wait to do that. Sure miss you guys. xoxo
1 comment:
Aaah!! I can't handle her!!! How is she SO CUTE?!? How do you get anything done? I would just sit and admire the fruit of my loins. :) Seriously, she is just gorgeous, I'm dying. Of course your boys are all so handsome. And Lindsey, you look beautiful in these pictures! Is all the baby weight off? You look awesome. (I guess I'm just full of compliments right now) I liked reading all that you have going on. I'm proud of you for reaching out and organizing those fun groups. I can't wait to do that. Sure miss you guys. xoxo
Post a Comment