Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mother's Day to Four

Happy Mother's Day to me! 
I can't believe they are all mine. 

Here's my loot from the day.

This picture takes a bit of explanation. I have started to enjoy wearing long necklaces (to distract from my nursing-voluptuousness and my Mommy-muffin top), but they are always getting all tangled in my bathroom drawer or on the counter top. I have even started hanging them on the bathroom door handle, but then they bang when we open and close the door. So I asked Ryan if he could use an old white baseboard and put some key-rings on the bottom to hang in my closet to keep them all straight. This was a few months ago.

Imagine my surprise when I saw my "Mom's Bling" necklace holder today! Fancy-shmancy... and practical too. Thank you to Ryan for making it, and the boys for helping decorate it. Now let's see how long it takes to get it hung up. Lol.

I guess all these cards, pictures, picture frames and booklets are the compensation for having so blasted many kids! j/k
Hope everyone else had a fabulous day too!

No comments: