We had a lonely Thanksgiving this year. I don't think there's been a single Thanksgiving in my life where I did not gather with family or friends for the weekend. Even when we had a newborn (2013), were in the middle of a major remodel (2016) and then were in the middle of a minor remodel (2018), we gathered with dear friends to celebrate Thanksgiving. All other years, we traveled long distances (southern Missouri, St Louis, Washington state, Utah, etc.) to celebrate with extended family. Unfortunately, due to COVID, we had Thanksgiving with just our little family at home. We missed being with friends and family, but we had a nice weekend.
The kids had the whole week off school, so I scheduled us a trip to LegoLand.
We also made sure we were able to go to Six Flags to see all the Christmas lights and performances.
It rained most of Friday and Saturday, so we stayed home and worked on house projects, including the completion of our Laundry Room/Mudroom remodel.
It is perfectly awesome, and there's a spot for everything. I love it!







No comments:
Post a Comment