Monday, January 13, 2025

Brennan's 14th

Yes, Brennan's birthday was a little overshadowed this year. Ethan woke up that day with pink eye, Collin was taking his driving test, and I was super overwhelmed.

Luckily, I still had time to make homemade macaroni and cheese, his favorite meal.

 

He and Ryan spent all of Sunday working on making this darling "snakey cakey," and Ryan even 3D printed him a giant sword to cut it with.

His biggest gift this year was getting contact lenses. He has had absolutely no problems with them. He's so glad he made the switch, especially before track season. And he looks so handsome too!


And I just had to post this picture from an event at Church to welcome the new deacons (Ethan) into the deacons quorum (where Brennan is the president). That suit Ethan is wearing Brennan literally wore to this same event two years ago, when he was the little deacon being welcomed in by Collin. 

Yeah, hello puberty! It's been a "stretching" two years! 

No comments: