Thursday, July 10, 2008

16 Weeks

So I know it looks like I am "trying" to look pregnant, but I promise my normal clothes totally don't fit, and I really can't button my jeans or anything. So... no snickering from the "experienced" moms.

5 comments:

mccready's said...

Yay! You look great! And now that the first horrible trimester is over you can really get into the whole pregnancy thing! Oh, and don't worry about not feeling guilty about not teaching yet - that will set it around August when you realize that everybody at your old school is getting back into the swing of things without you. It's kind of sad, but you've got a much more fun adventure in front of you!

Autumn said...

hey hey!!! how are you? I found you and it looks like you found us too! :) You look super cute though not pregnant at all! I had been wondering how you were doing-I was doing a post about girls camp and found a picture of you. Hm. Maybe I'll throw that up for fun sometime. I can't wait to read more about you guys and see what you're up to!

Bethany said...

No snickering from me ... just a jolly ol' laugh. :) You really don't look pregnant yet though. But please do 'delight in fatness' while you can!

Melissa said...

Just a little snicker...you don't look pregnant at all Linds!

Rachel said...

You look so darling! :D
Isn't it funny how people still can't tell on their own, but to you it feels SO OBVIOUS?