Here is a fun little game I found on my friend Nicci's blog.
Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time. Anything you remember!
Next, re-post these instructions on your blog, and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty fun to see the responses.
If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game, and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
On your mark...get set...blog your memories!!
3 comments:
So, thanks for yours on my blog - it made me all sentimental:)
My memory of you is coming back to teach at Shelley and having seriously 10 different teachers come up to me the first teacher meeting and call me Lindsey or Mrs. Williams because we had the same hair, are both tall, etc. And I had to keep reintroducing myself and they were like, "Oh my gosh, you and Lindsey could be twins!" That never ended the entire year, by the way:)
I remember when we drove across the country from Ohio to Utah together in my old car and it started smoking in the middle of Nebraska or something, haha :) Luckily a nice man taking his daughter to BYU-I helped us!
Oh good memory!! That reminded me that we also tried to do Tae-Bo after our temple sessions a few times- LOL!! Seems like so long ago...
Post a Comment