Monday, August 18, 2008
Madison Trip... #1
We headed to Madison this past weekend. Originally, Ryan was going to defend his thesis on Friday, and the girls up there were going to throw me a baby shower on Saturday. Unfortunately, Ryan was unable to defend on Friday (but we ARE headed back this Friday for his defense), but since invitations and all the planning was all ready done for the shower for this weekend, we went up anyway.
We had a great time with old friends. We actually felt like we'd never left! I am not a fan of shower games, so my friends avoided those for my sake. Instead, we used stamps to decorate crib sheets. They turned out really nice, and I am excited to use them!
Thank you to all the girls who helped plan and to the girls who came. It was so nice to see all of you. 
With a lot of luck, we'll be in Madison to finish up Ryan's schooling on Friday. YEA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I want this picture!! Can you e-mail it to me please! cute!
Lindsey -
sorry I missed your shower - we were away in Chicago for the weekend. I did see you at church, but what with primary whisking us away into Never-Never-Land where we never see many adults, I didn't get a chance to catch up!
BUT email me your address at your new place and if my plans don't get derailed, I want to send you something!
redselige_rachel@hotmail.com
Looks like you gals had fun. I can't wait to go back to Madison too. We will be there the weekend of my Birthday. Good luck to Ryan next week!
Hey Lindsey, glad you commented on my blog so I could catch up with you! (advance?) congratulations on the baby! and hurray for real jobs!!
aww... glad you had a fun shower, sans games. :)
I wish we still ived in Madison to join in the fun. I hope you are feeling well and your pregnancy is gong smoothly.
Post a Comment