Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Birthdays!


Lots and lots of birthdays this month:

Sunday, Sept. 28: Grandma Fooks
Monday, Sept. 29: Ryan
Wednesday, Oct. 1: Grandma Williams
Wednesday, Oct. 1: Janice
Friday, Oct. 3: Lindsey
Tuesday, Oct. 7: Grady
Tuesday, Oct. 21: Megan
Tuesday, Oct. 28: Grandma Haskell

And this doesn't count the endless aunts, uncles and cousins with birthdays this month too! Does that seem like a lot to anyone else?

On Sunday, we had a cake with 27 (Ryan) + 27 (Lindsey) + 2 (Janice) = 56 candles. It was great fun, though we really thought we might set off the smoke alarm.
On Monday, Ryan blew out another candle.
On Friday, Lindsey added another to the stack.
And that, my friend, is a lot of birthdays.
Does anyone else's family have a lot of birthdays stacked together at a certain part of the year? I'm curious.

9 comments:

Mack Hardy said...

LINZ!!!! I totally didn't forget your birthday, but I did end up working like 21 hours yesterday, so I hardly had a moment to think! I hope it was a great one! :D :D Miss you!

H.Cook said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!! I wish i could come see you!

I told Ammie I know you and she remembered you from WI.

Emily C. said...

Happy Birthday guys. I noticed you had a 'Haskell' in your list of relatives. Do you have any connection to the Boise Haskells? My brother married into that family. Just askin.

Rachel said...

my family has a ton of birthdays around Christmas. there are even more now that i'm married...and Hatch Jr. is going to have a Christmas birthday too (making Daddy the odd one out!)

Heather said...

We have lots of May Birthdays in my family - none as close as your family though.

Happy late Birthday! October was my last day of work!! Crazy.

I hope you're feeling well. It's getting closer and closer to December!

Anonymous said...

Can you believe we are 27?! Man I sure don't feel adult enough to be 2 1/2 years from 30!! Happy Birthday! I hope I get to come and visit you next year and see that baby...Kir is pregnant again too! So I'll get to see two babies and you when I come. And you better expect me sometime next Spring!!

)en said...

That is a freakin' huge cake. Glad you got to celebrate together.

My family has way too many birthdays. I lost count like 10 years ago.

Katrina said...

I've been out of town so I know I'm late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope it was great!

The Birds said...

Happy Happy to all of you! And ours falls in April and June. TONZ of them. In fact, when I was trying to schedule a c-section with Cassidy it was literally down to 2 days I could choose from that had no other b-days. I just didn't want her to have to share if I had a say!
~Chandi