Thursday, October 30, 2008

33 Weeks, Ultrasound #5

Another week down, and another ultrasound completed...
(Sorry about the totally posed picture, but we got a new camera and started playing around with it. What do you think?)

Baby is healthy and happy (as is Mom), though I'm not thinking he's enjoying that tasty knee so much. Do you see it? Poor thing is all nestled together in a really tight little ball. His bum is right behind my belly button, and his head is down. I think most of the movement I feel is him sticking out his bum and stretching those legs away from his face.

His head measured a little small, but the doc says it only seems small compared to his super long legs. Since Ry has a small head (and doesn't seem to be all that lacking in the brains department), I'm just going to hope it stays small so I can get him out easier.

The other thing they told me to expect is for him to want lots of cuddling and swaddling because he's going to be so accustomed to being balled together. She said to expect lots of crying as he joins this big, roomy world.

Look at those big, chubby cheeks!
Another ultrasound at 35 weeks, the last at 38 weeks, and then he'll be here! Yippee!

7 comments:

mccready's said...

So close! I'm very excited for you! And I love those pictures!
In answer to your question on my blog, I was the primary music leader when I made those but soon thereafter I was called to be the president. Oh well. But I still get to do AoF time on Sundays and use my little visuals. That makes me happy. :) You look great in those pics, by the way!

Emily C. said...

You look great Linds! And baby does too. My vote is for Collin.

So I'm dying to know what you guys are going to be for halloween. You guys are always sooo creative. And let's see some pictures of your pumkin carving skills--what will you impress us with this year?

H.Cook said...

those are some awesome ultrasounds! and you look great!

Rachel said...

Love the picture (and any pictures of that delightful nursery) (or of you and your cute belly!) I also love the ultrasounds!! We had one Thursday (emergency) I'll explain on my blog if you want to read...

rachelpregblog.blogger.com

Cutest cheeks ever!!

Tasha said...

How fun your ultrasounds are so cool looking! Your getting to the down hill side! I'm super excited for you to get to meet this little one!

The Koenig Family said...

WOW!! That ultrasound is so cool. He's adorable already! I love the cheeks!!!! Everything looks wonderful-you, the baby, the nursery. Great job! So is Carter treating you good? :)

Katrina said...

Wow, you get a lot of ultrasounds! I had 1 and it was not 3d. I'm excited for you guys!