
Last weekend my new friends here in Peoria threw me a Baby Shower. It was perfect: one simple game, great new friends, delicious breakfast casseroles, good conversation, and wonderful gifts.
Unfortunately, I handed my new camera to a friend unaware that Ryan had been messing with the settings the night before, and this is how all my photos turned out:

It is a cool setting (you can pick whatever color you want for it to grab), but it is kinda strange for people shots.

Agree?
Thankfully, one of the hosts was also taking pictures, and she saved the day and gave me all her photos.

Anyone know of someone more excited about diapers!?

This gift was probably the hit of the party. It is a growth chart to hang on the wall, and she even matched the colors to Baby’s room. I love it!
Thanks everyone for coming! We had a great time.
4 comments:
The people pictures are a little interesting, but I thought the pictures of the gifts looked really cool because the blue stood out and you are having a little boy. I'm so excited for you guys! The countdown is on. Oh, and the ultrasound pictures from your last post are so good. I've never had such clear pictures of my babies before.
Cool feature. I too liked the gift shot with the blue standing out. I might steal that growth chart - it was so cute!
Neat growth chart. We just marked up the wall by the garage door growing up.
The blue pictures are really cool. I am glad you enjoyed the shower. I really enjoyed it, too.
You are going to be a great mom!
Post a Comment