Monday, November 24, 2008

Buckeyes!

We have an annual tradition in our home of spending the Friday night before the big Ohio State - Michigan rivalry football game making tasty peanut butter and chocolate buckeye sweets. We have converted many friends into Buckeye fans over the years, and this year was no exception.
In fact, we were lucky enough to spend the evening with good friends visiting from Madison.
What a wonderful weekend! Go Buckeyes!

3 comments:

Keith and Nicci said...

Those look very scrumptious...

)en said...

It is so weird that you know Bethany. She's my brother's wife's sister. Hey bethany! :)

The Birds said...

Ok, first of all, HOLY CRAP - you only have a week left girl!!!! I know you feel miserable - trust me do I know!- but you look WAY too good! You should see me at 38 weeks prego- well it aint pretty! Second of all, you and Kim did a great job of converting me!! Just looking at those tasty little devils makes my mouth water. If Kim would have let me, I could have eaten the whole batch!!!! Good times!
~Chandi