Monday, November 24, 2008

Engineer-In-Training

Ryan and I have been emailing back and forth all day.

* * *

To My Engineer -
I just "built" a box to ship Kim's buckeyes to her. There was a piece of cardboard lying on the floor in the basement from the water softener, and I cut it and molded it and taped and taped and taped. I am so proud of myself.

Love - Your Not-so-Little Engineer-in-Training

PS: Who needs to buy a box at the post office in a car anyway!? Maybe I can learn to do more things around here, and we could just have one car... Or maybe not.

* * *

Hey Babe!

Sounds like I'm rubbin' off on you after all. Pretty soon you'll be out in the garage fixing the car yourself... Or maybe not (tee hee).

Love Ya!

-Proud Husband of my Not-as-big-as-she-thinks Engineer-in-training

No comments: