Friday, March 13, 2009

Like Father, Like Son

Father...and Son. Does this scare anyone else? HE IS OURS! Collin's eyes are definitely different (more like mine), but look at that nose and square head. Even his mouth is shaped the same!

Last night we started going through an old box of pictures, and we found a scrapbook that Ryan's grandmother put together about each of his cousins. Since all his baby pictures are in Washington at his Mom's, we didn't even know that Collin looked like Ryan as a baby until about 10 pm yesterday!

Ryan's been joking around since he was born that he wasn't his... But lo and behold: They look just alike! Undeniable Proof.

6 comments:

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

Before I read the text, I thought they were both Collin!

Heather said...

Yep - that's Ryan's boy. I wish we had more baby pictures to compare Logan and Brennan.

Carrie Wood said...

Wow. That is absolutely amazing. We tried to compare Caleb and he didn't look like either one of our baby pictures...but now...he is a mini Jared! Strange.

Keith and Nicci said...

That is a little freaky!

The Birds said...

Wow! That's a little freaky, eh?!! They're clones! I can't believe how fast he's growing up...but they do tend to do that! Enjoy every new stage, they keep getting better!
~Chandi