When Mommy makes breakfast,
Collin climbs up on the couch and turns on the tv.
When Mommy cleans up breakfast,
When Mommy wants to take Collin's picture,
Collin points to what he wants (the camera, of course).
When Mommy watches the evening news,
Collin makes dinner - with his toothbrush. (Pardon the sideways video and the whining.)
When Mommy makes heart-shaped sugar cookies,
Collin destroys - I mean, discovers - the dishwasher.
When Mommy uses the restroom,
Collin gets in the bath (he fell in - head first. Nice).
When Mommy makes Daddy's Valentine's Day present,
Collin empties his Church pictures book.
When Mommy skips a feeding,
Collin climbs in the rocker and tries to grab the boppy.
Oh, who knows...
When Mommy does ANYTHING without 110% attention on Collin,
Collin empties every cupboard and pushes all the chairs around for obstacles.
5 comments:
I just noticed Collin has on PJs in all but 2 pics. Sigh. I'm ready for Spring.
Oh the yogurt on the chairs! He sure is full of energy and loves to explore. I find it almost impossible to get things done with Brennan these days. He wants to be in on everything I'm doing and that doesn't always work :( He's down to one nap a day and so most of the time I nap or relax rather than be productive.
awesome! I'll tell you this though--it gets a lot easier as you add more kids. they entertain each other while you clean up. :-)
I love the HUGE grin in almost every picture. These babies! Always so proud of the trouble they get into.
I LOVE this post. These are the kinds of things that drive me crazy at the time and then down the road I laugh and think they are so cute. You will love all of these pictures. He's a doll. Looks like he's a very BUSY one though! :)
Post a Comment