So cute! I can't believe how big he is getting. Good job on all your crafts!
I love that chair! Is it really 65 there! I've been thinking how warm it is when it's been 45 here! Spring is coming for sure!
Good book choice, Collin!!
Enjoy it... if our weather here indicates what you get in a few days it won't stay nice. We had snow all day yesterday. Sigh.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So cute! I can't believe how big he is getting. Good job on all your crafts!
I love that chair! Is it really 65 there! I've been thinking how warm it is when it's been 45 here! Spring is coming for sure!
Good book choice, Collin!!
Enjoy it... if our weather here indicates what you get in a few days it won't stay nice. We had snow all day yesterday. Sigh.
Post a Comment