You look GREAT! That's totally normal to be slightly bigger with your second one. I'm not excited about it, but I'm sure I'll be uber hugeness galore!!! I can't believe its almost here! :) EXCITING!
Ummm- it just looks to me like you ate a big burrito and have yet to digest it fully. You look AWESOME for being so far along. I'd say I covet your physique, but that would be a sin, so I'll just say I'm totally happy for you, my beautiful friend. You make a lovely, lovely pregnant mother of a toddler.
6 comments:
Your such a cute pregnant woman! Good luck with the last 6 weeks.
You look GREAT! That's totally normal to be slightly bigger with your second one. I'm not excited about it, but I'm sure I'll be uber hugeness galore!!! I can't believe its almost here! :) EXCITING!
Oh Lindsey, you look great. I am as big as you and I'm only 27 weeks! You're so close to having 2 kids!!! Crazy.
You look so good. Seriously, I was that big at 25 weeks with Ellie. It'll be interesting to see what a second does to me!
You really do look great! I hope you're feeling good, too!
Ummm- it just looks to me like you ate a big burrito and have yet to digest it fully. You look AWESOME for being so far along. I'd say I covet your physique, but that would be a sin, so I'll just say I'm totally happy for you, my beautiful friend. You make a lovely, lovely pregnant mother of a toddler.
Post a Comment