Since Collin was quite young, he and Ryan have looked at pictures in a Japanese cartoon book and learned new words.
- "go" is the number five
- "ame" is rain
- "neko" is cat
- "inu" is dog
- "waki" is armpit
- "ashi" is foot
- "naka" is belly
But his all-time favorite Japanese word is yuki. Apparently yuki means snow, but Collin also uses it for snowmen.
He loves snowmen books. 
He loves to build snowmen. (Yes, our decor needs some work.)
He loves snowmen images on the computer - where he readily points out the yuki's carrot nose, coal eyes, and color of "necklace."
He loves snowmen tearing and pasting from the ads we get in the mail. 
He loves his "yuki bus" full of snowmen Christmas decorations.
He loves his snowmen stuffed animals - who must need a snack occasionally.
Collin loves to color yuki.
And he loves to "push yuki" with Dad too.
2 comments:
Isn't it so great when they're still young enough to think that helping is cool and fun?
I love his snowman collage. Cute! And helping his dad shovel the snow, too. I can't believe there is that much snow, either! We still haven't gotten anything, though I think today might be the last day I can say that!
Hope you're feeling well!
Post a Comment