A huge congratulations!!! I love that we (you, Lachelld, Summer, Amy and myself included) were all pregnant at the same time, at least for a couple of weeks anyway ! Congratulations! Your boys look so cute and excited! What a darling way to announce!
I've been waiting for it!! :) I love how you, me, Heather, and Sheena are all pregnant right now. Pretty awesome. I'm SOOOOO happy you're growing a baby! How are you feeling?! Do blog- unless you're puking a ton, at which point MY pregnant tummy doesn't want to know. :) But you can be vague because I am thinking about you and hoping it's not too rough on you! Love you!!
P.S. Does lucky 13 mean it'll be a lucky year 2013? Or maybe that the baby will be born on October 13th? Or it probably means you'll have 13 children, doesn't it!
Well I guess you can take Heather off that list since she had her baby (didn't she?), but you can add me to the list that Jennifer made. I'm happy that we get to be pregnant at the same time, even if our kids'll not get to play together any time soon. I hope that you're surviving!!! Not just surviving, but THRIVING!
9 comments:
A huge congratulations!!! I love that we (you, Lachelld, Summer, Amy and myself included) were all pregnant at the same time, at least for a couple of weeks anyway ! Congratulations! Your boys look so cute and excited! What a darling way to announce!
Congrats! What cute pictures! Maybe a sister this time? :)
I've been waiting for it!! :) I love how you, me, Heather, and Sheena are all pregnant right now. Pretty awesome. I'm SOOOOO happy you're growing a baby! How are you feeling?! Do blog- unless you're puking a ton, at which point MY pregnant tummy doesn't want to know. :) But you can be vague because I am thinking about you and hoping it's not too rough on you! Love you!!
Congratulations Lindsey!!!
P.S. Does lucky 13 mean it'll be a lucky year 2013? Or maybe that the baby will be born on October 13th? Or it probably means you'll have 13 children, doesn't it!
These pictures are so funny. Congratulations, Lindsey! I hope you've been feeling well. :)
Congrats!! Soo happy for you guys!!
Congratulations Lindsey, Ryan, and boys! I am so excited for you guys. Good luck with the pregnancy Linds! I hope the sickness continues to subside
Well I guess you can take Heather off that list since she had her baby (didn't she?), but you can add me to the list that Jennifer made. I'm happy that we get to be pregnant at the same time, even if our kids'll not get to play together any time soon. I hope that you're surviving!!! Not just surviving, but THRIVING!
Post a Comment