He loves to have something in his mouth. He'll take his finger, his blanket corner, his sleeve or his pacifier. He never turns down a chance to nurse either!
He has the cutest little round mouth. I've even seen him smile a few times too. On Sunday I was singing him "I am a Child of God," and he smiled really big at me. It may have been a gas bubble, but this momma will take what she can get!
I don't know how well you can see it, but our little guy was born with a little skin tag next to his ear. The doctors say it is nothing healthy-wise to worry about, but cosmetically, it's pretty hideous. The pediatrician said he'd refer us to a (cha-ching) plastic surgeon to have it removed when he's older. :-(
Most of the time he looks really serious and contemplative. It makes me wonder if he glaring at me for all my inadequacies or just thinking about how much better it was in heaven. Of course, he is still sleeping an awful lot. (Thank goodness.) Unfortunately, his favorite awake time is 9pm-12midnight. We're still working on changing that. Happy one week, Kiddo!
3 comments:
He's a cute baby, Linds. I can't see the skin tag, so it can't be that big, right? Good luck during these early weeks- it can be so exhausting! I can't wait to hear your birth story. But no rush. Sleep now while you can. Blog later. But thanks for the pics. I kept checking your blog to get an update. Love you guys!
He's beautiful Lindsey! Ah, babies!!!
Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Look at that face. What a little plum. Congratulations you guys! <3
Post a Comment