Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Kate's 1st Day

Kate started 4-year-old preschool the Wednesday after Labor Day. She is so excited to get to go to school like her brothers, even though she still isn't thrilled she has to go to a different place and doesn't get to ride the bus.

She's going to an in-home school, like Ethan did the last two years, and I really like her teacher. She's in the neighboring ward, and it took me about 20 minutes to realize that she actually lives in the same floor plan as our house. Duh.
Miss Tabatha
Pre-K
She goes on Mondays & Wednesdays from 9am-2pm. They do a long day because all the kids need to be ready for the extra-long day of kinder (7:30am-3pm) the following year. So Kate even takes a lunch like her brothers too!

You know what else that means? I am ALONE for 5 blissful hours twice a week. First time alone in a decade! So far I've volunteered at the elementary school twice, met Ryan for lunch and attended a general conference study group. I'm also planning to sometimes go to yoga, and I'm meeting friends at the temple monthly too. It's strange and awesome at the same time.

No comments: