Ok, I was super lame for Halloween. Ryan was flying in from a business trip at the same time as our Ward Trunk-or-Treat, and I just never really thought about it.
Katelyn was the only one who seemed to care. I ordered her Luna Lovegood (from Harry Potter) costume on Amazon a month ago.
While Ryan has been gone, a friend of mine in the neighborhood has been bringing Katelyn home from soccer on Thursdays. Somehow, she mentioned that she wanted to make radish earrings to match her costume, so my friend Sarah invited Katelyn over last Friday to make these beauties out of polymer clay. I love Mom-Friends!
I did sub at the kids' elementary school on Friday, so that I could be there for the Book Character Parade. Here is Ethan in Ryan's old Kermit costume.
And Katelyn, as one of the MANY Harry Potter characters. She was THE ONLY Luna Lovegood though, so I count that as a win!
The day after the Ward Party, we went to a friends' party, but apparently I didn't take any pictures. Ryan wore his red suit and Afro wig, and it was awesome. We were running late, and we had to leave early, so that's my excuse for the lack of photo documentation. The only picture I took that night was Katelyn with her friend Knox.
Happy Boring Halloween from us!






No comments:
Post a Comment