San Antonio is in the path of totality for two eclipses this school year. This one was called an annular eclipse, and is nicknamed "Ring of Fire."
We had lots of plans and ideas, and everything kept falling apart, so we finally found ourselves as a nearby park. It ended up being relaxing and perfect.
The kids played, and we took breaks to watch the sun - with safety glasses, of course. Brennan went for a run on the trail, and we kicked around the soccer ball. We even flew the drone for a bit afterwards. The weather was perfect, and it was a great fall day together.
I think the ring shadows may have been my favorite part. So fun!
The next eclipse is a total eclipse, and it will be on a Monday in April. I am hoping to get us camping reservations, since school is canceled that day. We'll see though.













1 comment:
First of all, I love that you keep up on your blog. You're an inspiration to me! And second, the shadows are unreal. I couldn't believe that that's what actually happens!!
Post a Comment