So fun. I loved getting bigger and feeling a baby kick. I love the paint in the house, too. I can't wait to come over and see all you're doing to your house. I saw it empty, and then I'll see it's transformation. You'll have such a cute nursery, too. I liked your last blog, too. I love staying at home, too. It's really what you make of it. I stay plenty busy and I love it.
Hey, you're starting to get pointy! So exciting. Can you believe there's little person in there! So cool! And your body's doing it all perfectly! And that dress is ravishing, by the way.
4 comments:
awwww what a cute baby bump!! You look GREAT.
how cute! You make me laugh. It's just keeps getting bigger . . . :)
So fun. I loved getting bigger and feeling a baby kick. I love the paint in the house, too. I can't wait to come over and see all you're doing to your house. I saw it empty, and then I'll see it's transformation. You'll have such a cute nursery, too.
I liked your last blog, too. I love staying at home, too. It's really what you make of it. I stay plenty busy and I love it.
Hey, you're starting to get pointy! So exciting. Can you believe there's little person in there! So cool! And your body's doing it all perfectly! And that dress is ravishing, by the way.
Post a Comment