We still haven't decided about what to do over the fireplace. We have thought about a flat screen tv. We've even found the one we'll buy, but I'm still not sold on it being the center of attention up there. And, does anyone else think it's an awkward angle for tv-watching anyway? And when we finish the basement, we'll put in a tv room down there, and then I definitely don't want a tv in my living room anymore. What are your opinions of flat screens above the fireplaces in homes?
If we don't do the tv up there, we need to find some artwork. Aww, the challenges (and fun!) of home decorating. We will also probably still buy some candle holder sets that I saw at Bed, Bath & Beyond (my number two favorite store behind Target), but for now, I think we can call our living room Finished.
Oh, and we also still want to paint the rest of the walls... and maybe buy some curtains... and their rods. Oh, and we really want new carpet too.
7 comments:
Wow! Lookin' good guys! I can't wait to see it in person. I'll just give you time to build your luxurious guest suite. . .
wow, that looks so great! i really like your choice of colors!
It looks really nice. I love the colors and furniture! You are a great house wife! I'm glad your baby is healthy, and hey, it's not all that bad that he's hiding inside more than poking out. I can't believe how great of a shot you got of him from that ultrasound! We can't wait to see pics of him when he is out!
Lindsey it looks really good! You've sure put a lot of thought into it. I like the art idea! Weird angle for TV and then it's not the center of attention - TV room downstairs sounds nice! Is the basement finished I forgot? Or is that the next project over time.. .
I am a huge fan of squares, so I love your tables and he wall hanging above your couch.
I had the same debate about the TV. But, since we didn't/don't know about finishing the basement, and didn't want a TV down near a baby, we opted for it above the fire place. Our couches are different though, so it's easier to see the TV. Good luck deciding!
I need your help choosing paint for our master bedroom!
I love it! I'm very impressed with your decorating abilities!
I LOVE that brown wall!!! "Yu dunn good!!!"
~Chandi
Oh, and it looks like a lot of fun at the pumpkin patch!
Post a Comment