Some highlights from our Trip...
Seven hours in the car each way
All four of us sharing a room for four days
(first a hotel and then a room at my brother's)
Unexpectedly not having an indoor hotel pool
(so the bath tub and the ice bucket had to fill in)
Thanksgiving Dinner at Max & Erma's
(turkey, stuffing, potatoes and gravy, green beans... The Works with no setup or clean up)
Playing at the city park a few blocks from my brother's place
(We had beautiful weather for November, and we were even able to walk.)
Dinner at the Japanese Steak House
(Add fire to the Scares Collin list)
Visiting Linds' old high school friends
(Me with my two, Christy with her boy plus one due at Christmas, and Sarah with her brand-new daughter. So fun!)
(while playing "train")
Meeting my brother's WONDERFUL girlfriend for the first time
Brennan loved her. He smiled at her constantly and crawled to her from where ever he was. I was a pretty big fan too. :-) We got to play cards together each night after the kids went to bed and really enjoyed ourselves. They are great together, and I'm super glad we were finally able to meet her.
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving weekend!
1 comment:
hmm I love Max and Erma's! We had Thanksgiving at a friends house, and it is so nice not to have to clean up!! (I would have helped, but her mother in law did it all...)
Post a Comment