Bon courage, Linds! (as we say in French) And you can guess what that means- Good courage! May courage be with you as you start off on a new adventure with THREE kids in tow. When the days of settling in get crazy and hard and emotional- please call me! I will listen! I won't tell you to suck it up or that it's a beautiful place or that it will get better. I'll just listen. Because no matter where you move it is exhausting. I can't wait to visit you sometime. Lane still mentions Collin/Collin's house/Collin's little brother/etc. from time to time and so we do need to come see you guys. I'll remember to pray for you this week and next. Love you guys!! xoxo
3 comments:
Good luck with everything!
Bon courage, Linds! (as we say in French) And you can guess what that means- Good courage! May courage be with you as you start off on a new adventure with THREE kids in tow. When the days of settling in get crazy and hard and emotional- please call me! I will listen! I won't tell you to suck it up or that it's a beautiful place or that it will get better. I'll just listen. Because no matter where you move it is exhausting. I can't wait to visit you sometime. Lane still mentions Collin/Collin's house/Collin's little brother/etc. from time to time and so we do need to come see you guys. I'll remember to pray for you this week and next. Love you guys!! xoxo
Yeah! So excited to hear about your move and your new home! I hope it all went smoothly.
Post a Comment