Monday, March 3, 2014

It's Official

Not looking forward to leaving our first home behind, but it's official.


There's now a sign in the yard and a lock box on the door.

Anyone know anyone wanting a wonderful home in Peoria, IL? And even if you aren't in the market, you can see all our home improvements in the 32 pics. Enjoy the link:

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/5816-Brookmere-St_Edwards_IL_61528_M78876-59073?row=1

Our home really is beautiful, and I'll miss it. We have so much sweat and tears in these walls. Goodbye first home! May you be loved for many years to come... and may you sell quickly to the highest bidder.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Wow, Linds- it looks AWESOME. I can't believe how good the basement looks! Holy cow! I'm sure it will get snatched up! You guys have done awesome work on it. Best of luck these next couple of weeks. I get tired just thinking about you. :) But I'm glad you'll be in the Rocky Mountain West!